SPROGKLAR ApS is searching for an intern for mobile app development
Do you have the knowledge in coding and have the drive to learn, then SPROGKLAR ApS is searching for an fulltime intern, offering an environment, where you can put your theoretical framework from your studies into practice!
SPROGKLAR ApS is a management- and counseling firm who works with language acquisition of toddlers. The firm is divided up into two groups: The academics/researchers within the field language and the IT-team.
As an intern at SPROGKLAR ApS, you will have a central role in our new project in developing an app. You will be a part of the IT-department, who has the responsibility of digitalizing our services.
It is important that you have knowledge within the one or several coding languages that is relevant for app development, and you can be creative with problem solving, in case you stumble upon obstacles.
Your work task:
· Primarily coding for our apps.
· Have knowledge and be able to act as a consultant regarding apps.
· You will be involved in some other ongoing projects for quality checks.
· Other ad hoc work, such as homepage changes.
What professional qualifications we are looking for:
· Knowledge in one (or more) coding language for mobile apps development, such as Java, python etc.
· Have a good sense of code structuring.
· Have previously contributed to app development is a huge plus, but not a must.
· Can speak either Danish or English
· PHP is a huge plus, but not a must.
What personal qualifications we expect:
· Experience in being a team player and working independently.
· The courage and drive to learn something new and continuously developing your competencies.
· You deliver quality work and don’t give up.
· You have the ability to simplify complex knowledge.
What we offer:
· An environment, where you can use and develop your skills within coding apps.
· An independent and flexible work place where you can plan your work schedule and place.
· An environment where everyone’s’ opinion matters regardless of one’s position in the hierarchy.
· A group of young people to spare with.
We expect to start this project during autumn 2018, so we encourage you to send your application and CV today rather than tomorrow, as we make ongoing contact for potential candidates.
If you have any question, contact our contact person: Dan Pham at 42402582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application to email@example.com, and write in the subject field: “Intern for app development”. Please attach your motivated application alongside with your CV and, if any, references to apps you have contributed to.